Sunday, June 24, 2007

Alyssa just got back from spending a whole week with her Grandparents in Memphis. She had so much fun getting to spend time with her family since she only sees them a few times a year. She tried lots of new foods and learned some new words. Alyssa also discovered her new passion: singing. Here is a picture of Alyssa and Daddy at the Rainforest Cafe at Opry Mills.



We are so excited to have Alyssa back. We missed her very much while she was gone. Today we just spent the day together at home, some of which we spent outside blowing bubbles.




















Alyssa's 2nd birthday is coming up soon (July 14). We have decided on a Backyardigans themed pizza party at our house. It should be fun.

2 comments:

lindashirley said...

Amy I am so sorry to post on here. I am your Secret Scrapper and I hope that you recieved your package. Please email me back @ im2bz2day@hotmail.com

Linda (momwithlove5)

KyahsKorner said...

Amy, I'm so sorry to post here as well. I am the host to the scrap train. The box is headed to you now. Please let me know when you get it and when you send it. Also, if you can't participate anymore, please send it on it's way! We miss you on BBC and hope you can come back soon!